More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andymoo andymoo

Which story would you like to start with?

Sonia James and Blair Walters, kinky lesbian couple finding ways to spice up their sex

"Oh yeah Sonia, keep ramming me!" 26 year old Blair Walters moaned passionately as her 25 year old girlfriend Sonia James pegged her from behind with a strap-on in their loft apartment. Since the pair of lesbians had moved in together, they enjoyed lots of sex that was usually instigated by the gorgeous blonde Sonia.

"You're my bitch, and you're going to keep screaming like one!" Sonia yelled as her curvy frame continued slamming into Blair's sumptuous behind, all the while pulling on her partner's brown locks and a vibrator was plugging her own ass. "Oh, I can feel I'm getting close!"

"Me too honey, me too!" Blair shrieked in ecstasy as their orgasms neared. "HERE THEY COME!" Within seconds, the girls came and fell back on their bed, exhausted and excited. "That was intense." Blair panted while sweat coated her petite build. "You were a spectacular top as always babe."

"Thanks gorgeous." Sonia gasped. "It seems every night when we fuck, you just seem to get hotter. Is there any way you can get any sexier?"

"I think I know how our sex can be better." Blair said. "We should give nudism a shot." There was dead silence for a few precious seconds before Sonia gave her answer. "What?"

"You know, those kinds of people that feel more comfortable being naked?" Blair prompted. "Yeah, I know what a nudist is." Sonia said. "But why?"

"Well we're naked a lot in our apartment, especially in bed, but why don't we make it a permanent thing?" Blair continued. "Besides, it could be a real turn-on for both of us. So promise me sexy, let's be brave about this together."

"All right B, I'll be brave." Sonia accepted and then the two women kissed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)