More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by andymoo andymoo

What's next?

The next day

The next morning, Sonia & Blair woke up still naked from last night, and planned on staying that way if they were successful. Sonia, however, was still a little nervous about their upcoming endeavor even after she promised to be brave for her girlfriend, and took the time to muse over this in the shower.

"What if we get arrested? Or maybe we get ?" she pondered underneath the warm water. "Why did Blair even come up with this idea? Is she a closet nudist or something?"

"Hey babe, hurry up in there!" Blair called from outside the bathroom. "Don't go wasting all the hot water."

Sonia took a deep breath and started finishing her shower, shutting off the water followed by toweling off and exiting the bathroom. Her girlfriend's slender build, small B-cup boobs, shapely hips and strong legs were in full display with a pair of walking shoes as her only attire. "You ready to go yet?"

"Okay I'll confess, I'm still a little nervous." Sonia admitted while gazing down at her much larger chest. "I mean, we'll basically be wearing nothing in front of dozens of people! How are you so chill about this?"

"Because I'm a nudist myself." Blair confessed. "Thought this would be a good time to finally come out to you about it. I've been keeping this a secret from people since I graduated high school. I just feel so free when I got nothing on, and I wanted to share that feeling with you!"

"I knew it!" Sonia exclaimed. "Well, at least I have an experienced nudist to help me out."

"So then, ready to go?" Blair asked taking her girlfriend's hand and giving a little shake of her big butt. "I'm ready." Sonia replied and the two naked girls left their building together. Sonia kept her eyes on her girlfriend's ample ass, quite possibly her favorite part of the brunette's body.

Then came the mere second they got outside the building. There the two women were, completely naked outdoors. Blair still felt nervous, but she knew things were going to be okay with her experienced nudist girlfriend Sonia with her.

Where do they decide to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)