More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mixermix mixermix

What Do You Look For First?

Somewhere To Live

You decide as your parents are going to give you the first months rent, a job can wait so you get on the local websites and look for a flat or a spare room anything really.

You contact a few about price and availability of rooms but they all say no. A few hours later you have two viewings for the next day. The first one is advertised as two guys the same age as you that have a small box room in a house. They describe it as a house with women there all the time and all in all it sounds great.

The second house is a large room that has just women in the house. And that's it. When you spoke to one of them they were quiet secretive about the house not really giving you a lot of details. But you think nothing of it.

The Next Day

The next day you arrive at the house of the two men and straight away you like what you see, an attractive woman leaves, one of the guys tells you it was one of his conquests that night. 'One of' you think to yourself.

They show you round the house which has a fifty inch TV with a PS4 and Xbox One connected to it. There is a sofa in front of it. They show you outside to a nice looking garden. Then to the upstairs to your room. There isn't much to say about it. Its just a standard box room.

You speak to the guys for a little bit and get to know what they do. The pair of them are students one is studding Media and the other is studding English. They seem really nice guys. You tell them you have to go and see this other house later that day but you like the house a lot. They tell you the rent. Its quiet a lot.

You leave that house and head to the one with the women. You had already kind of made your mind up and that you wanna live with the guys but there is no harm in looking at the girls apartment. You enter the address into your sat-nav and head there.

It doesn't take long at all to get there, you pull up at a house that looks really nice a little out of your price range. But the ad said reasonable pricing. As you park the car and walk through the gates you soon realise that this is more of a mansion than an apartment. You see a orange super car parked outside the garage.

You go to the door and ring the bell. Its quiet a loud bell, you assume it must be as its a massive house. Why would someone advertise on a local website for a room-mate when they can afford a place like this. Your train of thought is stopped by the door opening.

You look up and see the most incredible looking blond woman in your life. This woman opens the door.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-95axC3PK2Bs/Uz8QPznhX6I/AAAAAAAAq7M/xAknV5A2Bo0/s1600/emilyaddisonbrettrossihr091011-tw68_005.jpg

"Oh hi you must be John." She says. You can only nod as you take in her beauty. "Come in." She says letting you walk in, you quickly realise that this far more than you can afford.

The blonde shuts the door and you turn to look at her again. "Hi my name is Brett, Brett Rossi." She extends a hand and you shake it. Realising quiet early on that you have sweaty hands you let go quickly, this is something that you've become a custom to around beautiful women, getting nervous and sweaty. You see Brett wipe her hand on her shorts.

"Lets go into the living room." She says leading you off. You are shown to a large room that has all its furniture pointing at the massive TV on the wall, there is a very long corner sofa in the middle of the room. You sit on it and you expect Brett to sit somewhere on it but she doesn't. Instead she says, "I'm just going to find Mia." Then she walks off.

Mia must be her room-mate you assume, you look around and you like the open plan ground floor, from here you can see, the kitchen, the front door, the stairs plus there is a heavy duty door that leads somewhere.

You can hear two people walking back and look up, you see Brett but aong with her another breathtaking blonde woman.

http://pornstar-galleries18.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/mia-malkova-digital-playground-swans-of.html?zx=b7d7fccc534d5e4f

You stand up to greet this woman, "Hi you must be John Doe, I'm Mia Malkova." She extends a hand, you've learned your lesson this time and you wipe your hand and shake Mia's.

The three of you sit down, you sit on the sofa and they sit quiet close together on your left hand side. "Look before we begin I should let you know I don't think I can afford the rent for such a nice place." You tell them

"That's perfect." Mia says.

"Sorry." You reply.

"Well as you can probably tell we don't really need the money, plus we have a spare room, but the main thing is we need a kinda need someone like you round the house." Brett says.

"Someone 'Kinda Like Me'?" You question.

"Yeah someone who knows technology, that can work cameras and work computers and edit and load shit up to the internet." Mia says.

"You mean a nerd." You say.

They look like they have offended you, Brett quickly says, "Not just that though we need someone to drive us places and mainly look after us and make sure no harm comes to us and in return you can live here rent free."

"Where do you need to be driven?" You ask.

"Like to the set or auditions." Mia says.

"Oh so you're actresses." You say.

What is their response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)