More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mixermix mixermix

What is their response?

Sort Of

"Well sort of." Mia says and the two of them giggle a little.

"What do you mean 'Sort of'?" You ask.

"Well were actresses but we don't appear in Hollywood films we appear in porn films." Brett says.

You sit there open mouthed for a second, then you say with a dry mouth. "So you're pornstars?"

"Yeah, to be honest I'm a little surprised you haven't recognised us, a nerdy guy like you must watch a lot of porn." Mia says.

You can feel yourself going red, "Well. . . .um. . . ." You stutter. "So. . .Hang . .on a second," you begin to get your thoughts back, "When you said that you want me to film things and edit them and put them on the internet you meant porn?" You ask.

"Well yeah, we wanted to set up our own website and you would help us with that, thats what would pay your rent. Are you okay with that?" Mia asks.

You pretend to think about it for a second and then say "Yeah."

"Good just a couple more things we should let you know about, firstly we throw parties with all our friends in the business and they can get pretty wild." Brett says.

"Yeah okay." You say.

"Also there is one main thing you should know about the sleeping arrangements. We only have two rooms." Mia explains.

"Sooooo." You say.

"So we talked about it and neither of us want to lose our rooms so you'll have to share with one of us." They explain.

You mouth goes all dry again. "So which one will I be sharing with?" You ask.

"It's up to you John." Brett says winking.

"Okay, which of you doesn't mind me staying with them?" You ask.

"ME!!!!" They both shout immediately.

"Okay well why don't you too convince me why I should stay in your room throughout the day and tonight I'll make my mind up." You say.

"Okay." They both say getting up and going upstairs.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)