More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mixermix mixermix

What is their response?

They Giggle

They Giggle and Mia says, "Well sort of."

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"Doesn't matter, would you like a tour of the house?" Brett asks.

You nod and follow the girls. They show you the kitchen next which is quiet big and then they walk to a sliding door to outside and when Brett opens the door you are shocked. Outside is massive.

They have a pool, with a hot tub next to it. There is a barbecue built next to the pool. Beyond that is a grassy area, and to the left of that is a tennis court. The girls next take you up stairs. The landing is like another living room, it has a corner sofa in the corner which points to a massive TV.

The two rooms ahead of the stairs are Brett's and Mia's. The one round the corner is yours, they take you there and show you in. There is a really big bed and even an en suite. This bedroom is bigger than the one you had before.

They sit on your bed. "Now we have a few rules, firstly you must not go in either of our rooms unless invited, you must not go in the door under the stairs, finally you must not go in the shed at the end of the garden. Understand?" Mia says.

"Absolutely." You say.

"Excellent." Brett says.

"We was thinking of doing something tonight." Brett then says.

"Oh yeah like what?" You ask.

What is their Plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)