More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adyen Adyen

What did Janus create?

Something to soak things in...

Janus picked up a pair of large scissor prongs and carefully lowered a latex suit down into the black mass inside the cauldron. The one piece suit a mass of criss-crosses that left a lot of space to show flesh, but it was made to fit the entire body into, and even included a mask that would cover the majority of the face while leaving the head untouched, leaving only the eyes, nose, and mouth showing.

As the toes of the suit touched the liquid, it seemed to consume it like a fire to a wax candle - Janus couldn't see where the suit began and where the liquid ended. Lowering the suit completely, he wasn't surprised to see the liquid shrink into the suit. When he finally reached the mask, he released the suit from the prongs and watched as the last of the liquid seep into the suit, leaving only a crumpled mass of latex at the bottom of the cauldren.

Grinning insanely, he pulled the suit back up with his hands and stared wonderingly at his ultimate creation before placing it on a chair and grabbing a small knife. He stroked the latex with his free hand, muttering, "It still feels like it orignally did... No, I did it correctly. This must work."

His eyes hardening, he followed through with his plan and made his move.

What did Janus do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)