More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Bobrt Bobrt

What happened next?

Interrupted... for the better?

The two co-eds were so wrapped up in sapphic desire that they did not even hear Loretta open the door.

"Amie..." Tom said, very much in shock.

Tom had been pining for Amie for months now and came here to surprise her. He was ready to make his big move, only to have found her naked and making out with her roommate.

"Connie," Loretta gasped, less angry-shocked and more amusingly-shocked.

The pair suddenly stopped, aware that they had company. Connie saw her friend interrupting her chance to get points on the board (and have some fun) while Amie saw an unexpected friend's arrival. The Asian girl quickly rolled off of the bed and tried to cover herself up behind the blanket but Connie was not shy and just stayed where she was.

"What is going on?" Connie asked, a little annoyed.

"We should ask you that," Loretta replied, feigning indignation. "I was just bringing loverboy here to see Amie and we found you two like this."

"I... I can explain," Amie stuttered. "We were talking... and she kissed me and..."

"That is kind of hot," Tom muttered, regaining his composure.

"You're not mad?" Connie, Loretta and Amie all wondered out loud in unison.

"Nah. I love watching two girls make out," he grinned. "The fact that it's you just makes it better."

"Ohhh, Tom," Amie cooed, standing up to reveal her naked body to him properly. "I had no idea you were so interesting."

"I'm sorry that it took me so long to speak up," Tom replied, grabbing Loretta's hand suddenly. "Can we come in and join you two?"

Were Connie and Loretta on board?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)