More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impresting_ Impresting_

What's next?

Something’s Missing

You wake up with no clothes on. Which is normal since you prefer to sleep naked. You check yourself out in the mirror and then head to the bathroom For your morning shower.

You come out dry yourself with a towel and then wrap it around yourself. You brush your teeth and do your hair. You walk back in your bedroom pull out a pair of joggers, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt.You go to grab underwear and notice all your boxers are gone, “shit they must all be dirty.” You go to the hamper which is now empty.

You walk to your bedroom door stick your head out a crack just as your older brother walks by, “What a dork.” He says as he grabs your towel, ripping it off as he walks by you. You smile and give a little chuckle, “Would a dork have abs like this.” You step out, covering your crotch and flex. He turns laughs and then goes into his bedroom.

You step back into your bedroom and call to your mom, “Mom have you seen my clothes that were in the hamper?”

She calls back, “ Yeah, hope you don’t mind. I grabbed them when you were in the shower. Why?”

“All my boxers were in there.”

“Sorry, just borrow a pair from one of your brothers, or just go commando.”

“Ok thanks.” You shut the door and think what you should do. You look back in the hall and see both your brothers heading down stairs.

What should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)