More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by neoas neoas

What's next?

Someone interrupts your planned exit.

Chapter by Switcher

===================================================================================================================

Before you could exit the room, a suited figure stepped in front of you, blocking your exit. You looked up into the man's face and saw a good-looking man with a stethoscope around his neck. "Oh...sorry!" you apologized in your new voice. You noticed that apart from the stethoscope the man wasn't dressed like a doctor, and that seemed a little 'strange',

"Nurse, running out on your patient?" the man said, gently stroking his chin. He then made you turn and in effect walked you back to both your body and your upset mother.

"Sorry...er...Doctor!" you apologized, looking nervous.

The immaculately dressed man then walked past you and approached your own comatosed body. "So this is the unfortunate young man who was struck by the car," he mumbled, as he checked 'your' pulse. "Its a wonder he wasn't killed" he then added.

"My son doesn't give up easily" your mother suddenly chimed in, causing the man to turn and smile at her a little.

"Of course not" the 'doctor' said. "I bet he takes after his father right?" he then laughed.

The more you watched and listened to the man, the more suspicious you became, he certainly wasn't acting very much like a doctor. Apart from taking your pulse and briefly listening to your heart with his stethoscope, he did nothing except pace around for a while. You just stood there, reaming silent in Nurse Mindy's body as you put your new hands behind your back. You occasionally glanced at your mother and you smiled at her, trying your best to give her a little comfort.

You still couldn't believe how weird this whole situation was.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)