More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neoas neoas

What's next?

Taking charge of the situation.

Chapter by Switcher

===================================================================================================================

"OKAY...I think we should give my mom...er Mrs Jenson some time alone with her son!" you suddenly blurted out, as firmly as you could...and correcting yourself mid sentence. "Its been a very traumatic time for her 'Doctor' and I think she needs some privacy" you added, putting your pudgy hands on Mindy's full hips. You then maintained your serious expression, while staring at the man in front of you.

"You're right Nurse, it has been a traumatic time, I just have a couple of questions to ask Mrs. Jenson and then I'll be done" the doctor replied, frowning a little as if suspicious.

"What questions?" you asked bluntly.

The man just smiled slyly. "Now, now Nurse, they're personal questions, nothing for you to be concerned about I assure you" he said. He then walked over to your crying mother and gently took her by the arm, leading her out of the room. "Hey..wait!" you called out, not wanting to let your mother out of sight for even a minute.

"Please Nurse, go about your other duties for a few minutes, and that's not a request"

You stopped yourself saying anything else, and watched as the man took your mother into a private side room and closed the door behind him. Letting out a sigh, you could feel Mindy's heart beating in your chest as you stood there getting worried about your mom's safety. You paced back and forth for the next several minutes and then then eventually you realized your mom's sobbing had stopped.

As you leaned in to listen at the door...it suddenly opened, and your mother was standing there, her tear soaked handerchief in hand but she was no longer crying. "Can I help you Nurse?" your mother asked, as you tried to peer past her to get a glimpse of the doctor.

"Erm...no, s...sorry" you stuttered.

"I want to thank you for your concern Nurse, really, but I'll be fine now" your mom smiled, totally out of character.

You then watched as she closed the door to the room...and locked it with a key she now had, then she clicked back into the room in her heels and stood watching your comatosed body for any sign of life, her arms folded.

"Something's totally wrong here" you told yourself, as you peeked in at your mom. She was now stood there groping her breasts and feeling the rest of her own body as though it were foreign to her. And the grin on her face told you she was enjoying it.

You wondered what you were going to do next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)