More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by neoas neoas

What's next?

You try to break into the private room.

Chapter by Switcher

===================================================================================================================

Leaving your mother, you looked around before heading back to the room the doctor had taken your mother into earlier. Mindy's large bosom jiggled uncomfortably as you jogged slightly, and you immediately crouched down to look through the keyhole. "Damn it!" you grumbled, realizing that you couldn't see anything. Standing back up, you thought about a way to break into the room without making a noise.

"Wish I had the key!" you chuckled to yourself, even though you weren't amused. You were in a situation that was now starting to take its toll on you mentally. Stuck in a chubby nurse's body without even knowing if you could ever leave it. On top of that your mother was acting weird, and at the back of your mind you suspected that your mother's body now acted as a host for the shifty looking 'doctor'. You tried turning the handle of the door a couple of times but all that did was confirm that it was locked.

You then stopped and turned when you heard your mother's voice from the other room, she was phoning someone. You couldn't make out all the words but from her tone you assumed she was giving orders to someone.

Instead of trying to get back within earshot, you just stood outside the private room, and looked around, scratching Mindy's head.

A couple of minutes later you heard movement down the corridor, and on impulse you headed into a nearby cleaner's closet and closed the door just enough so you could continue to observe out into the hallway.

You frowned when you saw two hospital orderlies (both male) heading towards the room. One of them produced a key from his pocket and opened the private room, and then a third person, a blonde, female doctor in her early 40's showed up with a gurney. To your surprise, the woman seemed to be the one telling the others what to do, and you were also puzzled by her language. "Come on guys, get his body on the fucking gurney, we ain't got all day, we need to get him back to the van ASAP" she said, as she took a 'masculine' stance, arms folded and her legs apart.

You watched as the two orderlies loaded the doctor's body onto the gurney and covered it with a white sheet. The peculiar acting trio then walked down the hallway, and you noticed the woman's manly strides, despite the fact she was wearing a restricting skirt and 'kitten' heels. Once they were out of sight, you exited the closet and looked around. "Shit, I knew it, they're like me, they can get inside people" you muttered to yourself, as you glanced back at the room where your mother...or at least her body...was still stood talking on a phone.

You immediately decided to...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)