More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by neoas neoas

What's next?

...follow the trio.

Chapter by thedude1

===================================================================================================================

“Son of a bitch!” you screamed inside Mindy’s mind, “I’ve got to find out what they’re up to!” With that, you left your hiding place and motored Mindy’s overweight body down the hall in the direction of the three people who had loaded up the body of the so-called doctor. A significant distance from you, the three people stepped into a large elevator, and the door closed. “Fuck!” you cursed, “hope Mindy’s up for some exercise.” You quickly found a nearby door and ducked inside, at which point you descended the staircase very quickly, feeling Mindy’s big, meaty thighs rub together and her boobs jiggle mightily with every labored step. You reach the bottom of the stairs out of breath, but you open the door to find you’ve made good time, as elevator doors open across the hall, and the trio steps out, gurney in tow. The possessed doctor and the orderlies make their way calmly but quickly down the hall in the back of the hospital. You follow some distance behind them, watching them intently. They open a door to the outside, and you immediately speed up, causing the jiggle of your plump host’s body to return.

You reach the door and peer out hesitantly and just in time. You look out to see the back door of a black van closed, the body probably already inside. The hot 40-something blonde doctor was walking back around the van. She stopped at the driver’s side door and looked down at her boobs, reaching up with her hands and cupping them, moaning a bit. She then opened the door of the van. There was a man inside, a quite fat, disgusting man at that, and he seemed to be **** as he sat before the steering wheel. The doctor reached out and put her hand firmly on the belly of the man in the driver’s seat. Suddenly, the man seemed to jerk awake, but it didn’t take much time for him to get his bearings. The blonde doctor jerked too, but she stumbled a bit, shaking her head as if coming out of a daze. The chubby man looked down at her from inside the van. “Thanks babe, those tits of yours are great!” and with that, he drew his arm back and conked the woman on the head, knocking her out cold. The van started to roll, leaving the body of the doctor and the two orderlies lying **** on the ground.

You ran as fast as Mindy’s legs would take you to a street corner nearby, keeping the dark van in sight as it maneuvered slowly through the busy street. Raising Mindy’s pudgy hand and whistling loudly, you hailed a cab. You got in quickly and said frantically to driver, “Follow that dark van! I think they stole….ahhhhh…..medical supplies.” The cab driver looked confused, “Well then….shouldn’t we just call the poli…” “No time!,” you cut in, “just follow the van please!” The man obliged; luckily, traffic had kept the van from getting too far away without your being in pursuit. You tried to control your breathing as Mindy’s heart beat at a mile a minute inside her puffy, bouncy chest. The cab rolled through the city streets, staying back a bit but always keeping the van in sight. You reached a suburban area after some time. The van pulled up to a quite large complex, one that was well-kept and clean, but not something that most people would remember driving by, even if they did so every day. The complex, nice as it was, didn’t even have a name plate or anything out front. The van took a small side road and pulled up to the back of the building. Not wanting to be seen, you opted for the front. You reach up with Mindy’s hand and point to the building’s entrance, “Here here here pull in here please,” you frantically tell the driver. “Ok ok lady I’m pullin’ in,” the man says, irritated at your pushiness. You open the car door, eager to get out and see what the hell’s going on. “Hey lady!” the cab driver says, holding out his hand for payment. “Oh….oh I’m sorry,” you responded, feeling a bit of pressure, as you weren’t sure Mindy had any money on her at all. Using your hand, you felt around Mindy’s uniform for a set of pockets, a wallet, or something like that. Your hand mostly just caressed her sloppy curves, but finally you noticed something. “Ah….ah here,” you say as you hand the man a $50 bill. “Keep the change,” you tell the man, quickly moving on to get into the building.

The newly enriched cab driver pulls away with Mindy’s money, and you gaze up at the glass building. “Oh shit,” you say to yourself as you marvel at the vast complex. No telling what lurked inside if such shady characters hung around there. You looked down at Mindy’s ample bosom, caressing her breasts and belly, but feeling a tinge of apprehension. “I can’t go in there like this,” you say, figuring the homely nurse would stick out like a sore thumb, “I may have to try out another body…if I can…” You look around the parking lot and see two possibilities.

The first is a wealthy white woman, probably in her mid-50s, getting out of a Rolls Royce. She’s decked out in immaculate and very expensive clothes, as well as golden rings on her fingers and some necklaces.

The second is a rich-looking Indian woman. She’s probably in her mid-40s with a nice, curvy figure. Her ass is nice and round, as are her wide, child-bearing hips. Her breasts have begun to sag ever so little, and a winkle appears here and there on her face, but not often. Long dark hair cascades down her back.

Which do you pick?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)