More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by neoas neoas

What's next?

Questioning the 'doctor's' behavior.

Chapter by Switcher

===================================================================================================================

"Is there something wrong doctor?" you quizzed the man, Mindy's voice leaving your lips. "You seem a little antsy!" you added. The 'doctor', glanced to your mother..then to you. "Everything is fine Nurse, now please...I'd like to have a few quiet words with Mrs Jenson" the man responded in a low tone, gesturing for you to leave the room.

You didn't want to leave your mother alone with this man (not to mention your comatosed body), but you had , if he was a doctor, which you doubted, he had authority over you...or rather Mindy.

"Y...yes doctor!" you stuttered nervously, shuffling Minday's feet as you headed to the door, giving your crying mother a concerned look on the way out. You walked down the hallway slowly, continuously glancing back, wondering what to do. You weren't even sure if you could get out of the body in which you currently resided, and now you were worried about your mom too. The stress soon built up.

"I need to get out of here!" you mumbled to yourself, as you fondled Mindy's large boobs with her own hands.

Just then a door opened ahead of you and another, younger nurse walked in carrying some paperwork. As she got closer, you studied her. She was slimmer than Mindy, but just as 'well endowed' in the breat department, her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail and her name badge said 'Rachel'. "Hiya Mindy!" the woman said in a slightly, mocking tone of voice...and a smirk to accompany it.

"Er...hi!" you responded quietly, looking her over.

"Something wrong?" Rachel then inquired, as she saw you glancing behind you repeatedly.

"Maybe!" you shrugged, turning back to her.

You then had a sudden urge to go and check on your mother, you knew something wasn't right and you needed to know what it was. "I...I have to go!" you told Rachel bluntly. Rachel just raised an eyebrow...and started walking again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)