More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Geo Geo

Who is fortunate/unfortunate enough to find the ring(s)?

Someone in the Panty and Stocking Series

We find our…Heroes…for tonight’s story in Daten City, a city that’s on uneasy ground. It’s not just the usual city problems that plague society of urban living, but more of the fact that this place just parked itself long ago on a Hell Gate. And as such is quite populated with ghosts and spirits lurking around and causing havoc. Not helped any by a pair of rule-obsessed, red-skinned, oppressive demon sisters that rule over the place with their sadistic, masochistic mayor of a boss.

Scanty, an excitable lass with wild knee-length mint green hair, and two bent horns poking through the sides of her head. Like her sister, she’s a stickler for all things Rules, but is also very prone to anger when things don’t go her way like a spoiled brat, which often leads her to mishaps or accidents that get them in trouble. Nevertheless, she is still rather dangerous with her signature weapons a pair of hell revolvers; the Double Gold Lacytanga. Unlike her sister, she has quite the sizable bosom, and a cute underbite.

Kneesocks in comparison, is also rule-obsessed, but far more reserved, but is far more likely to rage and ramble should her precious rules get disparaged and blushes very easily. A singular horn sticks up from her forehead like a unicorn, her fringe neatly wrapping around it as the rest of her mint cyan hair is done up in a long scruffed ponytail. She tends to carry around a copy of the rules with her wherever she goes, and when that isn’t enough power for her, she slips off her knee socks and brandishes two scythes called the Double Gold Spandex. While she may be smaller in the chest department as compared to her sister, she makes up for it with some fine hips, a cute fanged overbite, and cute glasses giving her the hot librarian kind of look.

The only thing stopping their reign of terror? Why, two angels and a priest, of course!

A pair of bitchy angels that really wants nothing to do but have sex with anything they see, and consume delicious sugary snacks, and are only doing this to get paid so they can go back to heaven, much to the chagrin of Garterbelt, the priest in charge of managing them.

Panty, a sexpot overflowing. Would practically jump any decent looking dude or whatever sex toy that she can find. This insatiable blond bitch may not be stacked, but she takes pride in her bod, being tight and fit, with some decent sizes spread all over. When she’s to go hunt some ghosts, she just slips off her underwear to brandish her angelic handgun of choice, Backlace, to dispatch with the ghost threat of the week. She also has this thing with a redheaded nerd boy named Brief, but it’s more of a bitchy-grilfriend-meek-boyfriend relationship than anything.

Stocking is on the different end of the scale than her. While not as lusty, she does however lead guys on, and is quite the freak, loving electrocution and bondage. The goth girl has long double-colored straight hair of navy blue and bubblegum pink. Her personal weakness is sugar, craving the sugary delights of a good cake or pie. When going ghost hunting, she rolls down a stocking to gain her katana Stripes as a weapon to take them down.

…I’d say heaven help this poor city, but if this is the best they’re willing to give, then damn, city’s gonna burn.

And so, with our four characters in-play, let’s see where our Rings end up, shall we?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)