More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mmmmcookies mmmmcookies

Who finds out about Peter's secret?

Someone at school...

Next to his home, Peter spends most of his time at school as a senior, so it makes sense that someone there might find out about his shortcoming....

It might be Miss Gomez, the gorgeous Latina that serves as the school nurse. With a body that fills out her nurse's outfit deliciously, Peter's gotten a hard-on every time he's visited her office.

Or it could be Monique, the purple haired Goth girl that he is lab partners with in Chemistry. Since the two have been working together in class, Peter has noticed that she has become teasingly flirtatious with him, more and more.

Possibly, it could be Ana, the German exchange student who has been attending his school this year. She has a body to rival that of his gorgeous friend, Haley, and Peter has been wondering if someone of another country might less judgmental about his secret...

Maybe Christy the slut wants to talk to Peter again. Or Bridget, the top student of the school.

Or it could be any of the other faculty at the school, one of the cheerleaders, other classmates or even the principal.

Only time will tell...

Who finds out about Peter's secret?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)