More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

Who gets the license?

Someone From the Online Serial Worm.

The nurse was probably in her late thirties or early forties with crows feet around her eyes. But she was still pretty good looking to me, her full dark hair pulled back into a ponytail. Basic MILF filling out her brightly patterned scrubs really well.

She looked especially great with her cheeks going concave as she sucked my dick. She was bent over the hospital bed, one hand resting on my knee as the other worked my shaft beneath her suctioning mouth. I barely kept from moaning as I nervously watched the open door. People were passing by. None had yet to notice what was going on in here.

I glanced at the card in my hand, still not quite believing it. With a thought and a flash of light, the license vanished. I made it appear again, just as easy sitting in the palm of my hand like it had always been there.

I was a Parahuman now… one with a really weird power…

The nurse had walked in only a few minutes earlier after I’d noticed the card and my ability to magically summon it into existence. Her eyes had widened and she’d stopped short as soon as she’d seen my so called ‘sex license’. She’d rolled her eyes briefly before putting her hands on her wide hips and gave me this frank look, “Wow. Not what I expected. I guess you want a sponge bath, huh? But with my mouth?”

Dumbfounded, I still managed to nod. Then the MILF nurse snorted with amusement, her lips twisting slightly before she approached and in a totally nonchalant way pulled back the sheet, lifted my gown, and went down on me.

So somehow in all that chaos at the mall I’d become a Cape. I’d been terrified out of my mind, that fucking colossal dragon yakuza bastard tearing the place down around me as the Protectorate team fought him off. The last thing I remembered was the ceiling collapsing.

Then I’d woken up here in the hospital with a leg shattered in about twenty places and a magical Sex licence with my name on it. My picture too.

I groaned as the nurse parted her lips and sank down my shaft, her tongue pressed against its underside. I gasped in pleasure. She stayed there for a few moments, her tongue massaging the underside before lifting up, eliciting another gasp from me. This was too much and I started to cum, crying out. She pulled quickly back so that just my tip was between her lips and her hand worked my shaft as I climaxed, coaxing out my load. She swallowed rapidly and got my every last drop. Her tongue scoured my cockhead clean, making me jerk with shocking pleasure.

She let my dick out of her mouth and straightened, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. She didn’t seem particularly happy about the situation but neither was she look displeased. Sort of bored and resigned. Her eyes drifted down to the card in my hand, “Anything else?”

I had no idea how to respond in this situation. So I said, “Can I see your tits?”

She smirked despite herself before crossing her arms and reaching down to pull her scrub top up and off. Her big tits bulged within her plain beige bra and she unsnapped it without preamble and her jugs spilled out, dropping quite low to swing pendulously but not in an unattractive way given how tight her stomach still was. She didn’t say anything more as she swiftly moved to begin fiddling with the machines and tubes around me before marking something on the clipboard. I just watched with fascination as her huge boobs jiggled and swayed naturally with her every movement.

I was starting to grow hard again which she didn’t fail to notice. She turned back to me, her hands moving to heft her boobs from below, “I guess you want me to-”

A voice from the doorway screeched, “OHMYGOD-What!”

My stomach dropped and my hand flew up on its own as I cries, “It’s not what it looks like- Uh-” There was a flash of white light and the license jumped between hands and the figure in the doorway immediately changed her tune. “Oh. That’s why…”

She was dressed in white with a cape and a hood. The lower part of her face was covered with white cloth so that only her eyes, the bridge of her nose, and her forehead were uncovered. Two brown bangs slipped out from her hood to frame her face. There was a large red cross emblazoned on the front of her white dress. I immediately recognized who this was: Panacea. She’s the cape with the ability to heal even tremendously bad wounds in the space of a few minutes.

Panacea strode into the room like the fact that my hard dick was sticking out in the air in perfect view and the nurse’s tits being out wasn’t remarkable at all. Given the way she’d reacted before I’d showed her my license, I guess there was no more doubting my power. Looks like my MILF nurse wasn’t just a naughty little slut who liked to REALLY take care of her patients. So I tried to think about my power in terms of the classifications for Capes I’d read about online. So I was a Master and a Stranger? The power to make people do what I want and for others to think it is normal? I didn’t know…

Panacea ignored my cock and the nurse as she stepped up to my destroyed leg. Holding out her hands over it she asked, “Do I have permission to heal you?”

“Uh… yea, of course!” Feeling a pretty heady excitement at the knowledge that I was going to be able to walk normally without months of rehabilitation I pointed at my dick and made a stroking gesture when the nurse looked.

She sighed and rolled her eyes again but she still stepped close and began to stroke my cock. I felt a warmth wash over my damaged leg and I asked Panacea, “Wow…. that feels good… could you do that a little higher?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)