More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chibbert chibbert

What's next?

She refuses

"No. I'm here to heal your leg and there are many more injured civilians that require my attention," stated Panacea rather final in a tone that noted disapproval even as your nurse jacked her hand up and down your length.

"Yes, I understand that but it would really be for the greater good," you plead, "You see my staying power is too low.... I have to use this licence but I come so quickly it's just a chore for the ladies. They'll never be able to come or have fun so it's like I'm torturing them. You don't want innocent women to be to undergo bad sexual experiences, do you?"

Finishing her healing of your leg, she pensively rubs her chin as she thinks back to the many times women have cried out to her from dark alleyways. As Saul whispered in the nurse's ear, "Its my sexual fantasy, I order you to fulfill as the license holder, you agree with everything I say and try to help convince Panacea". Most times, she made it in time but those times she was too late, the damage had been done... How many times would this sex license holder make love in his lifetime?

Holding your breath as you see after healing your leg Panacea is lost in though, you surreptitiously command to your nurse, "Tell her how unsatisfying your time with me was," causing Panacea to use her piercing blue eyes to stare directly at nurse.

"Umm...well," stumbled the nurse clearly offput by the superheroine's powerful gaze and being put on the spot, "I'm married and so I felt kind of bad cheating on my husband when he asked me to suck his dick. The fact, he then had me take out my breasts for him to ogle was kind of humiliating. There wasn't a lot of incentive in it for me plus I feel kind of bad now about being unfaithful to my husband and put on display like a street walker or stripper. I know, sex licenses are the government law and all, but still. Plus, he only lasted a minute," as her hand never missed a beat an you allow yourself to come all over it.

"See what I mean? Just like that...I've came again. I've come twice and she hasn't come once yet. Please, Panacea, for the women's sake?" you plead trying to pull on the superheroine's heart strings.

*Sigh* "Okay, so you want me to allow you to come slower is it? Alright...." said Panacea as her hands moved over your crotch, making you erect as a steel bar...

"Yes!!" you thought quickly as you stated "But that's not all..."

Does Panacea help more? What does our protagonist have planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)