More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What happens next?

Someone Else Is There

Mostly everything seemed to be in place. Or at least, that is until he noticed one peculiar anomaly. Sitting on one of the park benches, was a woman. She was dressed up in normal office garb, with a short skirt, pantyhose, high heels, and a honey colored yellow blouse. But without a doubt her most interesting feature was without a doubt her zapping Electric Blue hair that hung around her shoulders neatly. Her appearance was an almost startling juxtaposition of punk and clean cut. It got the pony trainer curious. But what got him more interested, was the fact that she seemed to be staring right at him. Or rather, right at the pony girl pulling him.

In a spur of the moment decision, he pulled hard on the reins guiding the human animal, signaling to her in her own primitive language to stop. Raspberry, ever the obedient creature, decelerated at a speed, that would seem almost impossible for the average human being told to pull a cart. Within a solid few seconds, the cart reached a halt, Raspberry pulling into her ready position, always ready from an inspection from her owner.

Nick only glanced briefly back at the woman on the bench, who seemed to have stood up and started slowly sliding over to the stopped cart. Nick walked forward towards the front of the cart, drawing one hand through his curly blond hair. He knew this was not the first time he had seen that girl before, but did he know her? It didn't matter too much though. It was much much more important that he go to check on Raspberry then turn around to meet the person. If she wanted to come close and approach him, then he had no doubt that she would.

Raspberry only barely turned her gaze to the side when she saw Nick approach. Generally she was supposed to keep looking forward, but when it was late, and the blinders were off, there was no particular reason why he would punish her for that. So long as she knew that she was supposed to keep her head forward, and acted on that idea, Nick didn't mind. His right hand reached out gently to the back of her head, where her disorganized curly red hair was bunched together in a loose but apply named pony tail. The pony knew her responsibilities well, from years of having it sandblasted into her subconscious, and stood perfectly still, not looking towards the hand stroking her fiery locks. The sweat of a hard day in the sun, pulling the cart felt smiley as it rubbed off on his hand. But this did not stop the trainer, giving the pony a small petting motion, that was responded to only that Raspberry closed her eyes happily for a moment. From there the hand started to glide gently downward, first over her red leather posture collar, then down to her bare shoulders. From there they headed down her muscular sun baked Irish form, all the way down to the little strap on her harness that slid over her crotch. He didn't do to it beyond slide his fingers over the strap, pushing the dildo just a little further inside. Unlike the rest of his touches, this particular one did indeed earn an aroused shiver from harnessed animal. His left hand moved out slightly positioning itself right above her heart, just to make sure that she hadn?t worked too hard.

It was fast, but she could handle it.

What Is the Blue Haired Woman Doing While This Happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)