First Ride

Chapter 1 by Blackhand Blackhand

The small but sturdy steel cart almost turned on it's side, at the same time that Rasberry did. Nick would always breathe the tiniest sigh of relief whenever they made it. Raspberry was the absolute best pony girl he could have hoped for, with strides like a beautiful mare and a determination when under the reins who he had never seen in another pony in his life. But standing only at 5'2 she had some problems with bumps. Had there been any passengers in the cart then he might have had to discipline her with a biting strike, from his father's old lash, but she had done so well today, that he just didn't really want to see her jump up in pain once more before they were done. A good trainer may push their pony girls, but at the same time, they also make sure that the animals know their owners appreciate them. And the smile on the short redheaded ponies face was the only confirmation of this that was really needed.

Only, after the four seat cart rolled down the last hill into the park proper, did Nick ease up the reins a little bit, just so that the tired pony could ease her workout downward, so as not to give her a heart attack or anything. It was right near the end of the day, and the number of people who they had seen who were interested in going on a ponygirl ride was for all intents and purposes it's usual slide downward for the night. In fact, there seemed to be hardly anybody in the park. A few employees closing things up here and there. The occasional hapless dog owner, having to take their beloved pet for one last daily exercise. Dogs made the ponygirl trainer laugh. His pet could crush their pet any day of the week.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)