More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

What Is the Blue Haired Woman Doing While This Happens?

Walk Up And Say Hello

Meanwhile, the mysterious blue haired girl had moved from her spot on the bench, and was now standing only a few inches from the side of the cart. Her left hand felt one of the back wheels, while her head peered over the side of the car into the seats. Having made sure that nothing seemed to be wrong with the pony, Nick turned back around towards where the woman was now standing. This was the first good look he actually got of the woman. Though, now that he finally could examine her features, the word girl would be more appropriate. Her Asian features made it a little hard to guess her age, but she couldn't be more then 23. But that isn't all he noticed for the first time. It was only now that he noticed that she couldn't be more then 5'3 feet tall, just about as tall as Raspberry. It made peering over the side of the cart harder then someone would expect.

“If you want, I can just show it to you. It's not like this is the first time I've given the tour.” Nick offered jovially, drawing closer. “So what are you doing here at the park after ten anyway? I don't want to sound like a cop or anything, but don't you know it's dangerous for a young woman such as yourself to be out alone in the park after dark?”

When she felt the trainer's attention shift to her for the first time, her hand slowly drew back from the cart, keeping one lingering finger on the it's steel frame for just a moment, before returning that too to the side of her body. Her slender frame turned slightly towards the the tall blond man now in front of her. She leaned forward into a slight incline, in an instinctual bow-like motion. Her chest started to raise and lower at an increasing pace. Even her face showed obvious nervousness with talking to him, red blood flowing through her now rosy cheeks. “I know, Sir...It's just I was looking at this...thing...here. And...I kinda....” She began saying, every word seeming even more uncomfortable in a tiny willowy voice. Her black eyes focused towards the pony standing at attention in the front of the cart. “I...kinda wanted to get a look at...her.”

How Does He Respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)