More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by honeypotts honeypotts

What happens next?

Some more tests

Your mouth goes dry. "More?"

Alicia giggles at you. "Sure! You can customise me as much as you want, however you want! It's all up to you!"

The idea is tempting, thought begin to swirl through your mind, not all of them pleasant. You could make her the exact opposite to you, or identical. You could make her believe herself to be any number of things - animals, monsters, even celebrities. You could even turn her into your willing ...

"Wait, are there any limits to what I can change about you?"

"Nope! The only limit is your imagination," she replies happily. Then, she leans in close and shares a coy, knowing smile. "So, what'cha thinking, girlfriend?"

You pay no attention to her advances, instead turning away and mulling over her words. "No limits," you mutter to yourself. "Surely that doesn't mean... Alicia, it's time for a change! I want your hair to be bright, bouncy red curls."

At once, Alicia's plain brown hair curls itself into tight corkscrews, as a vibrant, flame-red tinge spreads down from her roots. Her new curls bounce as she bobs her head happily. "Ooh, I love your choice! Red is a very cute colour on me, don't you think?"

You simply stare at her in open-mouthed shock. Sure, you had a hunch that you could change her physically, but you never actually believed it would work. How did it work? Alicia was a fully functioning human being, as far as you knew, so changing her would be rewriting her DNA, or maybe it was just some sort of illusion, and didn't she say something about magic?

Whatever. It didn't matter. Thinking too hard made your headache return anyway. What mattered is that you had complete control over Alicia's physical and mental state.

"That face you make when you're concentrating is so kissable," chimed in Alicia. "But I'll wait. I wanna know what you're thinking first. Maybe some new changes?" She winked at you, grinning at the possibility of fulfilling your desires. It was what she was created for, after all.

Oh, it was hard to refuse when she seemed so willing to let you sculpt her mind and body. You had no chance to resist changing her a little further.

How do you customise her further?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)