More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sexfight-Superfan Sexfight-Superfan

Which Club will you join?

Some basic information for all

I plan on making a lot of the chapters pretty similar route to route to account for different choices. So, you can fight Jez or Vanessa first, while getting the chance later. Therefore, if you’ve already seen a particular fight in one route, chances are it’ll be pretty much the same with some additional dialogue!

There’s a relationship system you may notice, but features aren’t implemented for this yet. Eventually, you’ll be able to get with girls and unlock special scenes! Stay tuned!

For this particular work, I’m letting you choose whether you win or lose. Ideally, there are three routes: you’re the dom, close fight, you're the sub. Of course, I add in a few options to reverse losses or potentially for you to lose when ahead, but I’m focusing on these as the three main routes. Against some opponents, it’ll be hard to lose, while others will always be close fights. I may theoretically also add some “unknown” routes where you don’t know how well your actions will work out. Stay tuned for more info!

Not really gonna do pegging for now. If it does happen, it’ll be in the dance team section!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)