More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RegressionSchool RegressionSchool

Which option do you want to explore?

Some adults are treated as littles.

Humanity, being a clever bunch, decided to find a solution. One idea that popped up was treating some adults as "littles." It might sound a bit odd, but let's dive into this world where adults got to experience the joys of being treated like babies, toddlers, and kindergarteners.

In this unique world, some grown-ups became the center of attention. They wore cute, colorful outfits that looked a lot like what babies wear – onesies, tiny socks, and adorable little hats. The grown-ups, or "littles," didn't have to worry about bills, jobs, or any of the serious stuff. Instead, they got to enjoy the simple pleasures of life, just like children.

Picture this: a 30-year-old woman named Emily, dressed in a pink onesie with teddy bear patterns, happily playing with building blocks. Or a 40-year-old man named James, wearing a blue onesie with cartoon cars, giggling as he swings on a little swing. It might seem strange, but in this world, it brought back the laughter and joy that had been missing for so long.

But it wasn't just about the "littles" – the adults who treated them this way found a new sense of purpose. Parents who missed guiding and nurturing children discovered a way to channel their parental instincts. They became the caregivers, playing the role of loving parents to the "littles."

Emma, a 35-year-old woman who always dreamt of being a mom, found fulfillment in taking care of Emily. She got to experience the joy of bedtime stories, the warmth of bedtime kisses, and the magic of watching a "little" one grow – even if it wasn't her own biological child.

The playgrounds, once silent and deserted, echoed with laughter once again. Colorful toys found new life as they were rediscovered by the "littles" and their caregivers. The world, which had felt still and lonely, now teemed with the energy and enthusiasm of a childhood that had been frozen in time.

How is decided who get's to be a little?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)