More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Geo Geo

Next time, on dragon ball Z

Some Sakura trouble with her relic...

As Sakura stormed off, Naruto went to serious work, plotting and scheming, but first a quick not towards Sakura’s day before he went to have some real fun!

***

Sakura went off in a huff, dildo glowing and still gripped in her hand. She couldn’t believe that she had gotten something so…so…

Convenient! She needed something to wedge between her massive tits. After all, the techniques she learned under Tsunade-sensei’s teachings was just a bonus, she of course really did it just to have a pair of her own huge melons. And what a pair they were; After the rigorous training, she too had grown boobs that can be declared watermelons if they were painted green (Which she did as a hobby, declaring herself the watermelon slut in the mirror every weekend). Nice and round, and very, very bouncy, just the way Sakura loved them, especially since her clothing habits changed with her job…

Skipping like a little girl down the street angrily, she made her huge boobs sway on every leap like she was trained, watching them slosh and jiggle merrily inside her nurses uniform [which, for reference, was just a string bikini with two red crosses over the small top’s cups, thigh high powder pink socks and matching opera doctor gloves and a little nurses cap.] That she was mandated to wear whenever on ninja duty.

Stuffing the glowing dildo into her cleavage, she bounced along back home, and accidentally forgot the curse of the Bitch Buster that Tsunade warned her about!

As long as it glows, the bitch that triggered it has to play with their nipples and sing how cool the person that made them trigger it is. In this case, Sakura had to make up a little ditty about Naruto being super awesome as she skipped off home, nipples long and being tugged on as she tried her best to hold her relic in her massive bosom as if her life depended on it, with the lights of the Bitch Buster dancing across the jiggly expanse.

Naturally, everyone pointed and laughed at the display, much to Sakura’s further anger towards Naruto for making her trigger it, but needed to sing jovially about him, “Naruto is a super duper awesome ninja~ I wish he’d be my lover~ I wanna hop up and down on his cock like the bitch this relic ratted me out to be~” And making moans from the insane nipple that her hands were placing upon her. Why oh why did the training for bigger boobs have to include super sensitive nipples?

At the very least, Naruto wasn’t around to see her do this, as he’d probably would never let her live this down.

***

Naruto guffawed at imagining this hilarious performance, and finished off writing for her that she gets home, and immediately masturbates to her awesome tits.

Though with that little prank done, Naruto ponders whom to strike next, oddly feeling very devious than normal…

Who’s next on his kinky adventure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)