More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by onepornman onepornman

Who’s next on his kinky adventure?

Some more with sakura and others

Sakura skipped happily to the academe what she was going to be a guest speaker for irukias class. Once she entered the class she saw all her classmates that had to go back to the refresher course for their mistakes. There was Ino who had been sent back after a mistake with a jutsu fried her brain making her a moron it was so kind of Naruto to take her in after that. Tenten was also their naked as she had forgotten all about how to act in public due to a training accident. Next to her was Anko who was sucking on a dildo due to a side effect of her curse Mark her IQ would be cut in half after she stopped sucking on it for more than a half an hour. Hinata was there in her seat that was a trading potty built for her size as she was unable to control her bathroom needs. Tsunade and Shizune were currently there Shizune sucking on Tsunade's breasts helping her empty the milk while increasing both of their IQs due to a jutsu Orochimaru used on them. Kurenai was in the back looking at her reflection no doubt caught in another of her own genjutsu only way to find out was to test it.

“Kurini gets up and slap your ass 3 times and call yourself an idiot, ” Sakura yelled as Kuririn did so.

Last was her seat specialty designed to spank her any time she was bad and shove a dildo in her pussy when good for the teacher.

Around the room, we're other tools the teacher used there was a changing table for Hinata a box of sex toys baby bottles for Tsunade's milk as well as a milking machine and last and most important were their charts that showed their progress Intelligence and both the most successful and falling.

She sat down and the chair spanked her 12 times for each second she was late. Their teacher walked in the most genius and sexy ninja naruto

What now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)