More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

Social Curses!

These next few girls might be the most unfortunate at all, depending on who you ask! Because these bare naked cuties are not only cursed to be in their birthday suits, but their total nudity is either dependent on or only aided by the presence of other people!

By the nature of their curses, these buck naked and barefoot beauties are to be around their friends, acquaintances, strangers, and the public without a stitch!

We could follow Dina, a cute, curvy young college student with a lot of spunk and some tomboyish-ness despite her long brown wavy hair, big hazel eyes, and well complexioned light brown skin- who has found herself not only completely nude and barefooted at all times, but who is literally unable to cover herself even with her own hands in a crowd- meaning that to go to school, work, or any public place requires her to have "assistance"- more embarrassingly, the curse will implant an urge for her to ask, until she is desperately yelling "cover me please!" at friends or passers by who might hold her breasts or shield her butt or privates for her.

There's also Stacey- she's a blonde haired dream girl with hair cut above her neck and green eyes, with long legs and a dancer-like physique. Her curse is a little more insidious, if that's possible! When surrounded by more than one person that she feels nervous around, Stacey will begin to strip, but remain totally aware even as she takes off every last article of clothing, underwear, footwear, and even jewelry! Unlike other girls with similar curses, she can try to run or escape, but her body will continue stripping once the curse is activated- no matter what!

Who else could we follow?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)