More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

What are your plans?

Sneak in solo(male)

Aha! There’s always a catch, isn’t there? An underage drinker. You exit your car and cross the street to the low business bar. Of course, you weren’t so stupid as to come without a fake ID. Still, if you’re coming in alone, what exactly could you be looking to do? Not a whole lot is gonna come from drinking alone. Well, you think there’s probably something just waiting to happen in there. Right or wrong, you’d have to pass security to find out.

“ID?” A man, not seeming unfit, but not a bodyguard, asks you as you approach the entrance.

“Sure.” You’d made sure to not carry your real identification cards in the case you accidentally pull the wrong one. Knowing you, it likely would’ve happened. “Here you go.” You extend the fake license, which compared to others you’d seen looked a lot more convincing. The man looks between you and the card, his face unreadable. You’d recently graduated high school, not yet designated to a particular college. In the mean time, you’d had plenty of time to gain some muscle, but it was still only starting to come in really. You hoped the bigger body would help pass you off for an older person, the age on your card reading 22.

Are you caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)