More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShadeWriter ShadeWriter

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Slutronica Boom-Box

((Got the idea from a weird tread I saw going around some artists I follow. Also name change))

A simple boom box, colored gold and with colored knobs and buttons of varying shades, looking like it came from the 80s or 90s. Who even uses cassettes anymore? Or Music CD's? But the magic of this boom box allows it to play any music what so ever, but usually plays lyric-less pop, rap, faster rock and club music. Just the kind of tracks that get the body moving grooving and.... twerking.

There in lies the true magic of this box. Women who hear the music from this object are influenced to dance and shake their booties. Most music can get the body moving, but this box ends up enhancing the listener. After some time, the female dancers will start to sport larger boobs, a more toned figure and of course, the type of booty that doesn't quit. Everything combined, the changes makes the listener into just the peak form of a fan or dancer of said music. From a club dancer dated in the 80s or 90s, a perfect gogo dancer eager to shake their body in time with the music. Or an extra in a rap music video with low jeans or a goth rocker ready to show their tits under their leather. Or perhaps something more..., but regardless, the music flows, changes and makes them dance/twerk happy.

Prolonged absence from the music will cause the changes to slowly fade away, where as prolonged exposure will cause the listener to start taking on a more 'club girl' or 'gangsta' personality. Further exposure may lead to other changes as well such as race, species, sexuality, or more mental changes among others.

This box has been kicked out from world after world so who knows where it finds itself? Usually in pawn shops, garages, or trash heaps; it always looks perfectly fine and works regardless of perceived condition.

((Author here, I'll take suggestions, but I wanted to put this here while I had the idea before losing it. Have fun with it if you want yourselves))

So where does the Boom-Box end up, and who finds it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)