More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by avalonbladeworks avalonbladeworks

What's next?

Slut

I open my eyes to a white world that is blinding my eyes as i adjusted to my surroundings.I immediately recognise a figure sitting across me as he said "As a compensation for accidentally killing you,i would like to offer you a rebirth again with any power of your wish,except things that can destroy the world.What would you like?".

After coming to terms that i really died,i calmed my mind and thought of myself.As a normal i was restricted by people to a point that i can't follow my fetishes.As i saw an opportunity before me,i immediately took the chance saying"

No morals around me and no one will find what i do as mortifying.

I can control my pregnancy and i want to be immune to all sexual and normal diseases.

I also want increased libido to people around me as well as myself".

God just simply smiled as he said"Ah i love ladies like you.So is there any other reality you want to reincarnate or go back to your real world?".

As much as i want to experience a fantasy world,my real life has plenty of options for me to choose.Also iam not a geek like most people,so i would like to keep it simple if i want to go to a fantasy world.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)