More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

What does she do with them?

Slut them up

Sarah, Bailee, and Dana stared blankly ahead.

Please log in to view the image

Lea went to work.

"Sarah, Bailee, and Dana, you will each break up with your boyfriend as you want to spend your senior year getting as much cock as possible, and you'll confess that to your boyfriend."

"Sarah, you crave sucking cock. You especially love sucking cock while on your knees, and you always want guys to cum on your face. Your goal before you graduate is to suck as many cocks as possible, and you want to suck cock in as many campus men's rooms as possible. Every time a guy cums on your face, you will have a tremendous orgasm then come back to the sorority house to show off youf cum-coated face."

"Dana you love being spanked and fucked up the ass; in fact, you crave it. From now until you graduate, you'll need to be spanked and fucked up the ass at least once a week, but never by the same guy twice, and you love bragging to your sorority sisters about the anal sex you're having and how good you're at it."

Lea thought Bailee, the blonde with the longest hair was the most stuck up bitch in the trio. "Bailee, you love being fucked by two guys at once. You love being spanked by two guys until one fucks you from behind and the other face-fucks you. You'll leave it up to the guy fucking you from behind if he wants to fuck your pussy or ass unless you're on your period, then you'll take it up the ass. You need to be spit-roasted like that at least once a week until you graduate and never by the same two guys twice, and you especially love being spit-roasted in frat houses, and every time you're spit-roasted, you love to brag about it to your sorority sisters."

"Now for my fun," thought Lea.

what does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)