More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what is it?

Slowly Humiliate Her

Noah sent a video of the him and Claire having sex to Claire's phone. She could not believe it. She confronted him, but he said if she performed a series of tasks, he'd destroy the video. Claire had but to agree.

Claire left her house on her way to school. She saw Noah watching her from his house. She wore a long skirt and a sweater that came down just past the waist.

She knew of his plan and what she was going to do later in the day. She sighed, blushed, and got into her car.

School crept by until it was time for Claire to teach Noah's class. He came in with a smug smirk on his face. Claire sighed. Class started, and Claire reached down and unzipped her skirt, and did it so no one could see what she did. The students were writing. She stood up and went to the board. She wiggled a bit, and her skirt fell to her knees, and the class could see her large bubble butt framed in a pair of black lace bikini cut panties. She could hear the gasps, giggles, and a couple of whistles from the class and she bent straight over at the waist, as per Noah's instructions, to pick up her skirt. She was burning with shame and humiliation as she pulled her skirt up and zipped it up.

She turned around, beet red, and looked up at her class. Most were smiling, some were shocked, and Noah had that smug smirk.

"Sorry," said Claire meekly.

The day went on and word got out what happened, and soon the whole school knew it.

Later that evening, Noah came over with Claire's next task.

what is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)