More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by m1k3y m1k3y

What's next?

Slip

Finn's basement was great. It had a full kitchen, a gaming room, a main room with a nice TV and a bathroom with a shower. It all looked very nice as well. Finn and I could live down here if we wanted. Not that I would because that would mean sleeping together, and I think I'll already be getting enough of that.

As we first entered his basement, I noticed something sitting on the main room table by the edge. Approaching it, it was a bottle of coconut oil with the cap off.

Finn noticed me looking at it. "Oh yeah, My mom uses that for something about her hair. Guess she left it down here, I'll bring it back up later."

We entered Finn's gaming room. Besides his bedroom, this is the only other room made and dedicated entirely to Finn. He made all the furniture himself too. We started gaming away, and the hours got more into the night, as the bottle of Vodka I brought dwindled. It was the most fun I'd had in a long time. Unfortunately, I never realized the more drunk Finn gets, the more touchy and grabby he gets too. At one point he pulled back my hair when he was behind me, then laughed because he thought he heard me moan. Of course, I wouldn't moan, I'm straight. I started getting a little weirded out. Eventually, Finn said he'll go shower and apologized he was making me feel uncomfortable.

I decided I'd shower after him too, so I grabbed my shower supplies, undressed and wrapped myself in a towel waiting for him to come out. Finn's shower in the basement is the nicest one he has, so obviously we both wanted to use it.

Finn exited the shower, wrapping his wet body around a towel. He approached me next to the bathroom door.

"Hey, man Im still sorry if you didn't feel good back there. I shouldn't have been like that. But you know what always cheers you up, these!"

Finn began tickling me with one hand. He knew I was ticklish, and I imagine he was still a little drunk. As we both laughed and hollered about, I ran back into the main room in front of the table.

But Finn was closer to me than I thought and grabbed me from behind, I struggled to get out of his grasp, but as I did, I slipped on his slick tile floor.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)