More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Pick a story.

Sleepover Shenanigans (Teens, Orgy. Finished story.)

It had not even been 15 minutes since her parents left, when there was a knock at the glass sliding doors. "Burgers, Booze, and Boyfriend delivery!"

Pulling back the curtain, Haylee unveiled the three young men that were specifically not allowed to be here tonight. With packages in hand, her boyfriend Guy smiled at her, while behind him her girlfriends' boyfriends waved. Cocking her hips, she crossed her arms and tapped her finger. "Hm... I dunno," she pouted, eyeing down her technically uninvited guests, before motioning with her head, calling her girls over to stand with her. "I remember calling for food and drinks, but... not that last one though. Do either of you remember if I did?"

Raising an eyebrow, Guy took a step back and stood fast with the other men. Separated by a huge glass pane, the three couples had their stare down, waiting for the other side to crack first.

Of the three pairs, Dina and Kei were the most mismatched in terms of height, with her being a full head and a half taller than him. Her dark brown wavy hair was held away from her face by a hairband, and her long volleyball player's legs were in a pair of comfortable green shorts. To add insult to injury, she took a full step back before leaning down slightly to look him in the forehead. "Sorry, my memory's kinda fuzzy, babes. Although if you did, I wish mine would have shown up. Can't see him here anywhere." Kei, in his usual stoic silence, merely rolled his eyes at her, shook his head, and stuck his hands in his pockets, refusing to let her get a rise out him. This time.

Opal and Terence, the buxom and bouncy beauty to his lean bespectacled bookworm, had resorted to making rude gestures at each other. Firing off his killer move, he flipped her the bird briefly, before making two holes with his other hand, and sticking his middle finger into the smaller one. With a look of mock outrage, Opal flipped her beaded black braids over her shoulder. "Ooh, let them in girl!" she said, pursing her lips and snapping her fingers at him. "Ain't nobody gonna disrespect me like that! I gotta teach my man some manners. Especially when it's not like that," she flipped him off too, and then swapped her middle finger to her pinky, "and more like this."

Scoffing to hide her laugh, Haylee turned her attention back to their final opponent, and frowned deeply. He had somehow managed to find and unwrap her burger, and was threatening to take the biggest bite he could. "Oi! That's mine!" she yelped, stomping her foot on the floor, making her breasts jiggle in her top, barely blocked by her straight auburn dyed hair. "Guy, don't you dare." Guy, with spit hanging dangerously close to the top bun, merely eyed the lock of the door over and over, telling her his terms. Exacerbated and hungry, she threw up her hands in defeat. "Fine! You win. Let 'em in, girls," she said, to everybody's amusement.

Once it was unlocked, Terence moved to open it, but Kei cut him off. Shaking his head, he motioned to the door with it, as if to say that they shouldn't go in yet. Putting the burger away safely and drool free, Guy nodded. "Yeah, you're right Kei. I'm not sure if this is the right house anymore," he said, turning to face the women with a smug grin on his face. "We're going to need to see some identification, ladies."

The three women's faces tightened into scowls, and they looked to each other and their respective partners. With a collective sigh, and a couple flirty smiles, they lifted up their tops, flashing their breasts at them through the glass. "I believe these will suffice?" Haylee returned in a dry sarcastic tone.

As one, all three men studied the six breasts in front of them, letting out sagely sounding noises. "Yep, yep, Definitely sure this is the right place," Terence said, light somehow glinting off his glasses. An audible grunt of agreement came from Kei as he nodded.

Guy on the other hand, tried to push their luck. "Yeah... I'm not convinced though. I think we're going to need to see a little bit more. Just to be sure."

Now actually annoyed instead of mildly amused, Haylee dropped her hands and pulled the door open. "Oh fuck off, Guy. And get in here," she snapped, before snatching the take-away bag from him and stomping into her living room. Chuckling, everyone followed behind her.

What happens when they get there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)