More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

What happens when they get there?

Some Fries N' Flix.

Having found their own spots in the room, the couples paired off and settled in for their impromptu marathon of a notoriously bad, cult classic, monster movie series, which starred a species of gigantic underground worms that hunted via vibrations. In addition to ripping each scene and actor to shreds, they ate and drank, while keeping an eye on the the real star of their movie nights.

"No, no, no, that is not how that works!" Terence protested, jabbing his drink at the screen. "It is not possible to displace dirt like that. Where would it go? And because of the size of the dang thing, it can't be moving that fast!"

Kei, with Dina on his lap in the sofa, shrugged and waggled his hand.

But Terence wasn't having it. "Kei, that is a bullshit argument. It is nothing like how a centipede moves. Do you see how many legs that thing has? A couple of twiddly legs is not going to propel it like a rocket through solid dirt!"

"Hon, hon, you know I think you're really cute when you get heated over things that don't really matter," Opal said, putting her hand on Terence's chest to keep him from launching himself off the piano chair at Kei. "But there's like five more movies in this thing. You're gonna have to pace yourself."

The noise that came out of his mouth was something between a gargle and a growl. Running his hand down his face, he exhaled loudly, trying to compose himself. "You're right, you're right, you're right. It's just a movie. It's just a - Fuck you movie! How the hell would it know where it needed to set a trap? And why would it start trapping now?!"

Chuckling lightly at his friend losing his mind, Guy looked over at the warm body leaning against him on the main couch. Having been placated by some food, Haylee had forgiven his earlier dickish behavior and was now sitting comfortably, half watching the movie, half munching on fries, and hardly paying any attention to Terence's ranting. In the corner of his eye however, he noticed that Kei's hand was on Dina's thigh, and had slowly been stroking it's way up. He also saw that she noticed too, settled even more comfortably in her seat, and placed his other hand around her back, before bringing their mixed drink's straw to his lips.

Seeing as how relaxed his girlfriend was as well , Guy thought that he might get away with something like that too. His arm was already resting on hers, so under the guise of getting more fries from her, he lightly grazed her breast with his thumb. "Oops, sorry," he muttered, sounding completely innocent, before dipping them in some sauce, and 'accidentally' bumping into it again on the way up. "Sorry again."

With a raised eyebrow, Haylee turned her head up to him. "And what, do tell, do you think you're doing?" she asked, accusingly.

Guy's eyes shifted from side to side, as if he was taken aback. "Eating... fries?" he answered, looking and sounding completely honest.

"Mm-hmm," she pouted, unconvinced. Lifting her finger, she pointed at the small packet of yet uneaten fries on his side of the couch, that he'd been eating from earlier. "What's wrong with those then, hm?"

He turned his head slowly and winced. "Uh..." he began, trying to come up with a plausible excuse.

Turning to sit face him properly, she pinched his face and made him look at her. "Guy, you're a very, very bad liar," she began, frowning deeply at him. He swallowed loudly as she leaned closer to him, when she suddenly kissed him. "If you wanted to feel me up, you could've just asked, you know!" she smiled brightly.

Slightly red-faced, Guy laughed sheepishly. "Well... what if I wanted to do more than that?" he asked, suddenly aware that the indignant rage was gone, and had been replaced with rustling clothing and soft moaning.

Still smiling, Haylee moved forwards and pushed him down onto his back. "For more?" she whispered, straddling him and breathing hot air across his lips. "You'd have to kiss me."

He kissed her.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)