More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

Sleeping On It

Melanie sat frozen in place for a moment or two taking deep breaths to calm herself, trying to rationalise what had just happened and thinking over what to do about it. She had always been a pragmatic girl and realised that freaking out wasn't going to help her here. She needed to look for a practical solution to her problem.

At first she decided to check whether there was anything at all she could still wear. She took a cheap, ageing pair of white cotton panties that she could stand to lose from her underwear drawer. If she were able to even wear underwear it would be better than nothing. She hurriedly pulled them up her legs and over her thighs until they reached their intended destination to conceal her pussy. She felt an initial wave of relief at having something covering her most intimate area once more which was quickly replaced by pure dismay as she looked down and saw they had vanished leaving her exposed again.

Another idea hit Melanie as she walked through to the bathroom suite and grabbed the biggest towel she could see. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves before wrapping it tightly around her body. To her great relief it didn't disappear. That was something. She couldn't walk around in a towel all day but at least she had some means of preserving her modesty. She walked back into the bedroom, sat on the bed and opened the app again to try and find any kind of way she could free herself from the Naked Ambition programme. There was a lengthy Q&A page but it didn't look promising for her.

Q: The Naked Ambition course isn't for me. How do I quit?

A: There is no quitting Naked Ambition. This is for your own good as human nature dictates the vast majority of people would rather live an unfulfilling life than disobey the false beliefs societal conditioning has instilled in them. You will thank us when you complete the programme successfully and start living to your full potential.

Melanie's disappointment turned to frustration as she felt her skin start to cool again and looked down to see that the towel she had been wrapped in had now gone. After cursing for a moment she scanned through the Q&A some more to discover a stipulation that towels, bed clothes, safety gear etc could be used for their intended purpose but not as a substitute for clothing. Suddenly feeling overcome with anger Melanie threw her phone to the floor and climbed into bed. It was late, after all so she wasn't breaking any of the apps stupid rules. She felt a wave of relief as she slipped under the covers which, thankfully, remained in place and turned off her bedside lamp.

As she lay in bed Mel contemplated the subject of her nudity in more depth than she ever had before. She realised that, on the whole, she felt very uncomfortable being naked, perhaps more than she should. There were only three men who had ever seen her unclothed - John, a previous boyfriend from her university days and her doctor. Even when she was alone she tended to avoid being naked unless she was showering or it was too hot to sleep otherwise. She had never really considered why that was. Perhaps a conservative upbringing or just an extension of her usual shyness and inability to feel comfortable in her own skin. However, even if she were a little more guarded about her body than she needed to be she wasn't about to be into the life of a nudist. As exhaustion set in and sleep began to overtake Melanie that became a problem for tomorrow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)