More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

What type of opportunity does Harry experience with witches?

Sleeping Beauties

Harry always knew there was something going on with witches in the way they approached sex that was different from non-magical woman, besides their ability to use magic.

It wasn’t until he found a dusty book in the library during his fifth year that he really understood.

The book explained that witches could gain a small amount of magic from a wizard’s cum as long as it came in contact with their body.

The book also explained that witches obtained the magic by absorbing the wizards cum, meaning that a wizards cum would disappear shortly after coming in contact with a witch.

Figuring that he was fairly powerful, (Harry’s actually unmeasurable powerful, he might as well help himself to the witches of Hogwarts because they would benefit from his actions.

Luckily the book came through again with four spells that would greatly increase Harry’s ability to have sex with the witches of the castle.

What four spells does Harry learn from the witch’s sex book?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)