More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 9844 9844

What is happening today?

Sleep away camp (group of bullies)

Today is the first day of a new camp. You don't know anything about it other than it's coed, and your parents are hoping you come home with a boyfriend. You packed everything you needed last night into three bags; one suitcase for clothes, one for bedding and everything else, and a backpack to take on the 2 hour bus ride. A feeling of dread set in as you took your top of to start your daily routine. You had never been nervous meeting new people, so that wasn't a problem; but recently you had constantly been horny. You were masturbating at least two times a day, sometimes more, and were horny and wet about 90% of the time. There were two problems that could arise at camp: 1) because you get really wet when you're turned on, other kids might notice the smell or even a stain on bad days. 2) You might not have anywhere to masturbate; not because you were loud necessarily, but because you were messy. Every time you cum it's like a hose of girl juice gets turned on. That's why you paid extra for a phone and earbuds that were waterproof to watch porn in the shower. You're preparing to do just that right now. There is half an hour before you must leave so you decide to make it quick. In order to save water you sit on the toilet until you are close to cumming. You pull up pornhub and connect your bluetooth earbuds. You click on a vid of a Japanese woman in a schoolgirl uniform getting harassed and humiliated on a public bus (You got massively turned on by the idea of being humiliated sexually). You start by rubbing the outside lips of your pussy, already warm and sticky. You rub faster, making small circular motions. You can feel the pressure building inside you as you start to get near orgasm. You slide two fingers into your tight virgin pussy and let out a low moan. As you perched on the edge of the toilet so you can get up quick, with your jeans around your ankles and no shirt on, fingering yourself, you hear "Sarah, we gotta go soon!" Just then the girl on screen gets a facial by three guys at once, (cum is another fetish) and that's the end of you. It was just too hot and you were too close; you'll never make it to the shower in time. You make a split second decision and, rather than squirt all over the floor, pull your $90 jeans up, cutting off access to your pussy. And then you squirt like a fire hydrant. A slightly dark stain spreads from your pussy to your whole pants as your discharge drips down your legs; it's spraying so hard, come goes through your pants and ends up on the tile. As you come down you realize that this was probably the most disappointing masturbation sessions ever; you ruined your nice jeans, you don't have time to shower, you have to clean up, and you didn't even get to orgasm properly. Because you had to pull your pants up, you ruined and are still very turned on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)