More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

What happens next?

Sleep Over at Ashley's

After Renee's absolutely awful second school day, after everyone had left she was escorted to her car by Ashley to change into her other uniform.

"Thanks Miss Owens, I'll get going now" Renee said half heartedly, going to open her driver's side door. Not looking forward to driving around a car that would show off multiple angles of her nude body. She planned to stop by the store to get some spray paint as a quick fix before going to a professional to cover it all over.

Only for Ashley to hold the door shut and say "yeah, no. I'm cashing that favor, tonight you're coming with me."

Pushing back Renee said "hold on, that was just this morning. And I have stuff to do, covering this car, doing laundry so I can wear more than just this dirty outfit tomorrow. Oh and wear some underwear again."

"I have paint in my car, I have a washer and dryer at my place, and I'll lend you a set of my underwear for tomorrow. There all your problems solved and you get to pay off the favor you owe me" Ashley layed out mischievously.

Sighing Renee accepted her fate and said "fine."

And like that Renee was sitting in Ashley's car again. Not happy with the state of her car as they passed by. The can Ashley had already being half empty they were only just barely able to cover all the naughty bits on all the pictures.

Sighing once again Renee dreaded what awaited her in the playful blonde's den. Though it couldn't possibly be worse than what she went through today, could it?

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)