More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

Next?

Ashley's Place

"Welcome to my humble abode" the woman said entering a fairly nice house, in a pretty good looking neighborhood.

Inside though, it would be understandable if you thought it was meant for pigs. Not a sexy fit blonde woman. The floor, tables, and countertops all covered in trash and miscellaneous items.

"H-how do you live like this?" Renee asked.

"Laziness" Ashley answered simply, falling back onto her couch while unbuttoning her shirt, to get more comfortable.

"How do you keep up your physique then?" Renee asked curiously, knowing how fit the woman was.

With a mischievous smile Ashley replied with her own question "you want to know my secret?"

"Sure, I guess" Renee answered.

"I get turned on when I work out," Ashley answered.

"Huh?" Renee said as she was left flabbergasted.

"I get horny when I exercise," Ashley explained again in different words. "When I go for a run, pump iron at the gym, or even just play a sport with my friends by the time I'm done, my pussy is a sopping mess. The orgasms are amazing. Adds to sex too, as it's basically a workout itself."

"I-I uh um" Renee stuttered not knowing what to say to that.

"Well moving on from how I get my rocks off, you've already seen what I want to use my favor for" Ashley said.

Looking around Renee's eyes widened "you don't mean?"

"Yep I want you to be my personal maid for the day, and it comes with its very own special uniform" Ashley said walking over to what seemed to be a bedroom. Coming back out pretty quickly with a bundle of cloth in her hands, presenting it to Renee.

"You can't be serious," the redhead said tersely.

"Deadly" Ashley replied with a giggle.

What does Renee wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)