More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by v9 v9

Which game was he playing and which character?

Skyrim as Ed the Dragonborn

He was astride a black horse on a trail halfway up a mountain, the rugged land of Skyrim stretched into the distance beneath him. It was truly a wondrous sight, with birds darting through the air above tall trees beneath him. The forest far below him was enormous and stretched like a green carpet into the far distance where they met a further set of tall snow covered mountains, what he knew to be huge pine trees looked model sized from this dizzying height. At this altitude he was freezing cold, each lungful of crisp clean air felt cold that it burned his throat. He looked down at himself and discovered that he was dressed the same as his in game character, with full plated Daedric armour giving him a demonic appearance, a heavy looking Daedric shield was strapped to his left arm, magic rings sparkled on his gauntleted hand and impressively deadly weapons hung from his belt.

He drew his axe, it was also Daedric and crackled with arcane energy, the feel of it's weight in his hand made him feel powerful and filled with confidence. He gave it a swing in the air and laughed at the overwhelming strength and vitality he felt, far more powerful than when he had been in is prime.

A cough from someone nearby interrupted his feeling of euphoria.

Who has interrupted him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)