More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Cast of Characters:

Skye

Skye Faval

  • Another of the newer Bravos, Skye became fast friends with Becky, the two bonding over their quiet, friendly natures. She is gifted with a remarkably well endowed figure, with large, full breasts and wide hips atop a short frame. She has curly light red hair and blue eyes, and wears glasses to help with her poor vision.
  • Skye moved from a relatively humble life into a major city to join a College of music and pursue her passion for the arts, much to the dismay of her small town family. Though she has always been shy by nature, being able to further her musical knowledge was so important to her that she felt it was worth it to hurl herself out of her comfort zone. Her combat experience pales in comparison to any of the other Bravos, but her musical talents are interwoven with magic, and can contribute in a way none of the other Bravos can.
  • Skye favors the Harp, but can play an impressive variety instruments in a pinch, and has the musical know how to pick up new ones incredibly quickly. She carries a dagger for self defense, but would have a hard time doing much of use with it. Skye is most comfortable at home, hiding under layers of blankets, but has a sense of dreamer's wanderlust which inspires her to see the world, if only for the good of her music.
  • She wears long skirts and dresses, favoring conservative clothing which does a good job covering up her full figure.
  • Skye is kind, but shy. Somewhat out of place surrounded by all of the large personalities that make up the Bravos Feminine. She has a hard time seeing eye to eye with Emmaline, due to their difference in temperament.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)