More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Skyclad Captain and the World of Exposure

Never in Kaylee Goodelay's dreams did she think she would do it, but she'd gotten her pilot's license and was now a respected airline pilot! Her, a woman in her mid twenties among mostly men in their late thirties! Sure, she got many looks as she strode though the concourse each day. Men, women, it didn't matter. They all saw her uniform and knew she was important.

However, the strangest thing seemed to start happening during her flights. Shortly after takeoff, her uniform and underwear would suddenly vanish! Even her shoes and stockings would be nowhere to be found. The only thing that seemed to stay was her captain's hat! Kaylee would remain naked until the plane touched down, and her clothes would be miraculously found folded neatly nearby on a chair, on the floor, or even on her lap! The crew was perplexed at first, but they didn't regard her nudity as a major distraction, in fact they quite enjoyed the show!

Kaylee hadn't a clue that it was her captain's hat that was the source of this phenomenon. It was given to her by her grandfather, who had been a pilot in his youth. He said it was blessed by a voodoo priestess after he safely crash landed a flight to Haiti. She told him that any woman who wore the hat would have her talents bared when in the air. Of course, the woman didn't know the vagueness of her speech, as English wasn't her first language. As such, neither Kaylee nor her grandfather understood it's true meaning.

The airline normally wouldn't approve of non-regulation garments, but they had let her wear it that first fateful day, and they had no reason to take away her last item of clothing during a flight. So, even though it caused her much embarrassment, Kaylee gritted her teeth and bared everything, and was determined to do so on every flight, as she held a strange belief that she could somehow find a solution that wouldn't leave her skin bared to her crew. She figured that as long as the cockpit was secure, nothing bad could happen, right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)