More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by thezephyr22 thezephyr22

What does Yvette do next?

Check out the Box

Gritting her teeth through her current predicament, Yvette stepped forward on the cold marble floor. Peeking into the solid metal box she sees the glowing buttons and what seems to be a glass case with three vellum scrolls inside: Spell scrolls! Excited the mage stepped in eager to have found a way to add more spells to her repertoire. With a loud *CLUNK* the metal door slammed shut behind the naked girl, who now noticed that the room was a lot more claustrophobic than with the door open. "HEY! Who was that?!" Yvette tried to push the door open again but it had no give whatsoever. "Customer detected. Initiating sales pitch." A robotic voice echoed loudly through the small metal box. "Dear customer. Please buy one of the following scrolls. Minor Teleportation. Enlarge. Or Telekinesis." Looking around Yvette saw no obvious source of the strange voice, so she turned her attention to the scrolls in the case. "No damage spells? Figures... Well i can't complain about getting new spells, and Telekinesis is a strong one too."

The trapped mage looked at the buttons and noticed that they had numbers and labels with text on them:

  1. Minor Teleportation: 5 gold coins
  2. Enlarge: 6 gold coins
  3. Telekinesis: 11 gold coins
  4. Confirm
  5. Exit

"This must be how i select scrolls to purchase." Yvette thought out loud. "There is also a small slot for coins to be inserted, but i don't have any gold on me so unfortunately i cannot buy anything." The naked mage turned around and tried to leave, only to find the metal door to still be firmly shut. Returning to the panel of buttons she gathered that she'd probably have to push the exit button to open the door, but maybe she could press another button? How would the machine even know she had no gold to pay for it anyway...

What button does Yvette press?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)