More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cloudylez cloudylez

What happens next?

Skip to end of practice, make her eat pussy

You close your eye and your head nothing. A couple minutes later you hear a girl dragged in by the cheer leaders.

"Hey girl look I found her a little girlfriend." You look at the new girl and you feel the 12 girls pulling your skirt off.

"W-wait wat are doing." They the start to giggle and whisper,

"Oh don't worry it's nothing you should worry about. Oh...wait it ... kinda is you fucking slut." Your eye pop wide open and you notice the girl is being striped too. You realize what's going on know. "Ok... so,either you do as we say or we put you both naked on the front of the schools newspaper." How helplessly nod. The both of you are blushing bright red by now. They throw you two into a shower stall; you too finger and lick all the juices out of them, and to go until you both have an orgasm and cum.


After about 2 hours and 45 minutes, it finally happens, and you both did what they asked. You look and see the one of the popular girls was video-taping the whole thing. You feel something running on the other poor girls leg." Is t-that pee?" As I you needed to as it was the d-bags made you lick it all off her too. You think this cant get any worse, but it does....

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)