More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cloudylez cloudylez

What happens next?

Skip the practice, use her as a toilet

"I have an idea!" exclaimed one of the girls. She gestured for all the girls to come closer to her and they grouped together, you heard the sounds of whispering and giggling. "Oh Rachael, that's so cruel! Let's do it!" Shannon shouted. The girls, all 12, began to mob you, 10 of them pin you down by your arms, chest, legs and head. Rachael was pressing down on your face with her huge ass while putting her body weight onto your chest. The other two pulled out some rope and you were then flipped over and hog tied. From there, they dragged you over to the toilets "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you screamed.

"NO!"

The door to the toilets was kicked open and all the girls dragged you in, mostly by your hair while you screamed and squired like a worm. You were dragged up to a toilet your head was rested right on the front of the toilet bowl, the girls began tying a rope around the toilet and around your neck, connecting you. Once it was tied, they relinquished the pressure and as expected, you tried to pull yourself back only to be met with failure. They all laughed at you.

"Awwww. is the stupid little bitch stuck?" Colleen jeered. "Here's what's gonna happen. Any of us that need to use this toilet are gonna go and once we've all been, you're going to be our toilet paper. You'll be licking us clean. And if we don't hear passionate sniffing of our farts, sincere enjoyment from you and a good job cleaning us then you'll be cleaning the toilet too! Remember girls, anyone who needs a pee needs to go first. This dirty slut wouldn't wash her mouth even if we let her. Who wants to go first?"

Who goes first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)