More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yabusa Yabusa

Which Body Chaos competition is up?

Skinsuit Relay

The Skinsuit Relay is one of the first team events that came about at the 7th annual BCR, and it's been present ever since as one of the many contests that take place.

In the Skinsuit Relay qualifying rounds, volunteers from various species are turned into skinsuits at the start, left folded up at the starting line and randomly assigned to the various teams that are participating. The teams do not know any details beforehand about who their body will be, not even which species it is, until the first runner. These skinsuits are designed in such a way that once worn, the wearer takes on the original shape of the skinsuit's body, but retains all their usual skills, stamina, and strength to add to the skinsuit's own. After the qualifying rounds, teams are given the option of sticking with their assigned skinsuit or choosing another from the teams that didn't pass the qualifiers, and this will be the skinsuit they train with and use until the finals.

The relay requires at least a team of two contestants, but can be up to five. The more wearers on a team tends to mean the team doesn't get worn out as easily, but the time to remove and then wear a skinsuit starts to add up over time, so it's important for a large team to know how to quickly relay their skinsuit from one runner to the next. The typical winners of this race use three runners, and while some skinsuits look far more athletic than others, in this case, it's what's on the inside that counts--the outside may provide a certain shape, but it's the renewed energy from the next wearer that allows a skinsuit to go all the way!

Some skinsuits volunteer to be so due to the fame and recognition they can get out on the field, and since the athletes themselves are the ones wearing the skinsuit, the volunteer often simply is an attractive or exotic being looking to enter the limelight without having to do much on their own. That said, the team keeps the skinsuit throughout the competition, and anything the team wants or needs to do with the skinsuit is all at their discretion... the volunteer skinsuit is just along for whatever that ride may entail.

Shall we meet a team participating in the Skinsuit Relay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)