More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Ski Trip

It was winter break and Renee needed the break. She had been through a hell of a final semester at her school. Starting with her being found in her happy place by the local bully Tracy. Renee had talked with a guy that Tracy liked earlier that day, declining a pen. So she proceeded to take all of Renee's clothes and her to streak back home on the first day of senior year, living the worst nightmare of her entire life. Although it was only an hour and a half, in that time she had been seen by patrons in a coffee shop, her trek ended with her baring it all to an untimely planned surprise birthday party full of family, friends, and classmates who wanted free food, getting to see Renee's melons, spicy taco, and pair of peaches instead.

Footage had been taken at MooMoo and the party and put up online causing everyone to believe she had been streaking that day, unaware that it was all out of . Earning her the name, the Redhead as a joke, with no one but Renee knowing the truth that was her moniker. And so, throughout the semester, Tracy would find ways to leave Renee without clothing in some way knowing people thought the ginger was an exhibionist.

Sometimes the blonde only took a little. Such as the time she ripped off Renee's skirt, throwing it in the donation bin causing the ginger to be stuck in the only pair of panties she had since the laundry was being done. Well. She wished it was panties. What they were, was a gag gift from Maddison. A rainbow thong. The last pair of undergarments Renee would ever be caught dead in. With the words, "Pet My Kitty!" in bright pink cursive on the crotch as her unruly bush peeked out from the cameltoe. In the back, was essentially butt floss, revealing all of her peachy posterior as the string hid in her crack.

She luckily only had been seen basically bottomless as the school day ended. Albeit through pinches and smacks upon her uncovered lower half. Luckily, she hadn't lost any other clothing through some miracle. But of course as she got home, the thong got stuck in her car door tearing off right in front of her cute neighbor revealing her landing strip she had fashioned that morning. Renee only screamed as she ran to her house, leaving her bared buns exposed for Jeff who only watched as they slapped each other to each tug on her locked door. The keys she unknowingly left locked in her car with the discarded cover on her bottom half she shamefully had to walk back to the car, as a biker smacked her ass, causing her keys to fall in the crevice, giving Jeff essentially a full lesson on the lower half of the female anatomy. Those were the lucky days though unfortunately.

Tracy had usually made sure Renee was wearing nothing at all knowing how much Renee dreaded it more despite the pleasure the town would get from the antics. The last incident Tracy felt she was being quite generous when she let Renee keep her socks and both shoe laces. The laces of course, were fashioned at her wrists behind her back and ankles as she shoved the poor girl with just the socks and laces on her mostly tan body into the boy's locker room just as the final football game ended.

Once found, Renee was then paraded with the team through the town in her birthday suit tied spread eagle to the hood of a float celebrating their victory. Eventually someone suggested they should have a full moon out for permission to go crazy. So they left Renee at her school, blindfolded, and secured to the flag pole with her bulbous butt facing outward with reddened hand prints out to anyone who knew she was there. She remained there most of that night until once again Officer Angel showed up to bring her in for indecent exposure.

But that was before winter break, which was now the Friday before it's end as Renee pulled into her destination for the next three days. She had managed to stay inside in order to avoid any unnecessary stripping from her clothes. Feeling bad, Maddie proposed that Renee go to her family's condo at the local ski resort. All Renee would have to do is check into the lobby after using the heated underground parking lot.

However, Renee was ready to just go up the mountain and get a quick run in before her check in time expired. She was already wearing her snow pants, bright pink puffy winter coat, a bright orange beanie, two pairs of socks, a sports bra, some purple brief panties, ski goggles and boots. She found a spot right next to the elevator, grabbed her skis, and headed to the second floor to access the lobby that allowed guests to ski down to the chairlift from the resort.

After placing her boots securely in the skis, Renee stood in line awaiting the gondola to bring her to the top. Unbeknownst to her, that two people had pushed their way through the line to stand behind the unsuspecting ginger.

Whats next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)