More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis2 RicoLouis2

What's next?

Size Matters by Idahoboy.

Size really matters, doesn't it? Oh, yes, a very kinky book. All about big cocks, hmmm. But there is more to it than meets the eye at first glance. Although it certainly is not for those interested in only vanilla sex or realism.

Paige lifts up her glasses for a second, and her eyes glance at your very prominent bulge.

liberian

Oh, i can see that im not the only one who gets exited by these things... but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

She quickly readjusts her glasses to focus on the books contents instead.

"Size Matters" - it's a book about Adam, a highschool teenager, who can't stop thinking about his wish of having a bigger cock. He soon has a bottle full of "Growth X" pills at his disposal.

And the possibilities and various effects of these pills seem to know no limits:

  • Penis growth, addictive cum, a huge fuckstick. Adam is able to seduce anyone he wants.
    • Some male schoolmates in the shower after gym class, cannot resist his improved cock.
    • He soon stumbles over the cock hungry school slut, Heather, who takes him home with her right away.
    • Even his own sister, Sarah, a beautiful blonde cheerleader, and her best friend Amy, are astonished by and unable to resist his improved manhood.

Hmmm, an irresistible, enormous shaft

Paige licks her lips, eyeing the shaft that extends and snakes down your pants, before she continues.

  • In another branch, Adam is out of luck, and the pills have a most unfortunate side effect. They actually make his penis shrink! Which soon drives him into the arms of a dominating and beautiful red headed woman, "Mistress" Victoria. His mistress makes Adam realize the joy and pleasure he can feel when submitting to her completely.

  • And if that isn't kinky enough for you: Yet another branch describes how his sister, Sarah, has the chance to discovers the marvelous effects of these "Growth X" pills instead. She dreams of becoming a futanari goddess, while the transformation of her body takes place. Soon she awakes, sporting a huge, thick, futa girl-cock.

Could you imagine this? My skirt slowly riding upwards and being lifting up, to reveal a hulking, massive erection, that easily towers over your own? Fuck, that fantasy always gets me going...
Well, i could go on and on. But... when talking about a large, engorged, throbbing beast, i always get soooo horny...

liberian2

Paige closes the book and puts it aside. And before you realize what is happening, she has stripped and taken off her blouse. You can see that the black bra, that she is wearing, is a bit see through, and actually doesn't cover her nipples, which are thick and erect.
Page points at your very prominent bulge, her voice eager, but also very demanding:

What are you waiting for? I need that big cock of yours... now!"


Link to the story: https://chyoa.com/story/Size-Matters.6850
Link to the forum: http://forum.chyoa.com/threads/size-matters.647/


Hello chyoa community!

  • The hook of the story: The "Growth X" pills, that Adam orders online.
  • Most of the time they seem to have the advertised effect of "penis growth".
  • However, depending on the different story lines, they can cause a variety of other effects or enhancements.
  • Still, the focus is mostly on the big cocks, and their irresistible allure regardless of gender.
  • A few of the branches also feature images, that match the description of the female characters.
  • Authors, who would like to contribute, are welcome.

Originally the chapters by idahoboy seem to deal mainly with Adam's enhanced penis and gay/bi themes.
Further chapters also deal with Sarah, Adam's sister, a blonde cheerleader.
By now the story has expanded and features a variety of story-lines with several different themes, including:

  • BDSM (Adam + "Mistress" Victoria, a redhead)
  • Futanari (Sarah, Adam's sister)
  • Futanari on male (Sarah + Adam)
  • Gay (Adam + Clark + Devon)
  • Straight (Adam + Heather, the school slut)
  • Straight (Adam + Christine, a nerd / geek)
  • Straight/ (Adam + Sarah)
  • Straight//ffm (Adam + Sarah + Amy, Sarah's best friend)

I hope this summary gives a good first impression, and i obviously appreciate any feedback via PM or on the Forum :)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)