More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Carlurvile Carlurvile

What happens next?

Six months later....

"Have you seen this girl?" Amanda James asked holding up a photo of her sister Amy.

The dark skinned native pointed to the docks. "Princess' Burden" he said in a broken English dialect.

Amanda made her way to the docks and began looking for the ship the "Princess' Burden". Amanda was not only Amy's older sister but also a big city investigative reporter. Finding people and going undercover was part of her every day job.

Like her sister, Amanda was a beautiful brunette with striking blue eyes. She was short in stature standing just above 5' tall with an athletic frame with smaller perky breasts.

She found the old replica galley ship docked and quickly made her way up the plank to the investigate.

Once on the deck she immediately realized something on this ship was wrong. She wouldn't be asking these crewmates if they'd seen her sister. She instead walked up to the nearest crew member. "How long are you docked for and where is your destinations?"

The sweaty man looked up from his chores of cleaning the deck. "We leave in a few minutes and we're headed to a private island with some great beaches and waves. Care to join us?"

Does Amanda pay for passage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)