More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What's yours?

Sister Penance O’Mally

Elizbet curls her shiny burgandy lips into a hungry smile. "You are?"

"Penance O’Mally.

"Oh! You’re a hire for The Company’s new charitable outreach.” She looks you over like a hawk sizing up a rabbit. “You’re not at all what I expected.”

You managed a grin. “We don’t always wear the penguin suit, Miss…”

“Do call me Elizbet, all my friends do and I certainly hope we’ll be friends! Now if you just grab a name tag, there’s a short introductory video.”

As Elizbet struts off to the next candidate, you can't help but notice her very high stiletto heels and decidedly promiscuous appearance. Once again, you question whether working for The Company is a good idea. If it wasn’t for the exceptionally generous donation they were making to the runaway program, you’d leave now.

You take a seat in a comfortable plastic chair. As the room's few remaining seats fill you look around. The sheer number of people they are hiring is impressive. Most are young and well dressed.

You turn your attention back to the large screen as a video begins to play.

You feel oddly compelled to watch the companies history. It isn't interesting at all, but you can't take your eyes off off it.

As the video ends many of your concerns vanish. You are actually a bit excited to be part of a growing, powerful, company.

Elizbet saunters into the group, her ass swaying suggestively. She directs groups where to go.

She tells a girl next to you to head to legal up on twelve. Her name tag reads Linda.

Elizbets cherry red lips curl into a smile. “Penance, they will be expecting you on twenty seven. The elevators are behind me.”

You head to the elevators and step on the first one going up. It is crowded and it stinks. You swear the elevator smells like sex. You feel a bit queasy. You could get off, or tough it out until twenty seven…

Stay on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)